The long awaited Air Jordan 4 X KAWS collaboration has an official release date ! They are set to release the 31st of March for a suggested retail price of $350.
These sneakers feature an all-grey detailed suede upper, premium wax laces, a nubuck/suede midsole and also a glow-in-the-dark outsole.
There are many details on these sneakers that represent the collaboration between Jordan Brand and KAWS, they are the following:
- They have co-branded heel tabs.
- The insole contains a Jumpman X KAWS logo.
- On the inside of the left lounge we’ll find “KAWS” and on the right lounge we’ll find “Air Jordan”.
- The glow-in-the-dark outsole of the sneakers contains KAWS graphics.
- The all-grey suede upper features KAWS graphics.
Release: March 31st, 2017.
Retail Price: $350
Are these a cop ? Let us know down below in the comments !